Rules and Regulations:
- It is compulsory for you to must write an original article. This will happen when it must be written by you. That article should never available anywhere else before yet, including your own blog/site.
- Article should not be about an associate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews please.
- Very Important:It is not allowed to submit nonspecific article on theory, the kind of article that are general and can be easily found everywhere else across the web. Your article should not only be explanatory, but SERVICEABLE. Otherwise we will instantly refuse your article without any warning.
Original, accurate, innovative, unique, authentic, recent, applicable to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are considering for.
- We might need to revise the content and correct the mistakes (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
- We do appreciate the significance of link love and you should certainly link the object back to your blog. However, we do not accept link littering and would not tolerate links to associate products.
- You can attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when essential).
- Please make possible the addition of internal links in your post – good means or resources, links back to related articles on Fact Scholar, etc.
- Articles must be written in good English.
- Text inside the posts should be around or more than 500 words (exclusions would be posts that have lots of pictures or video supplement).
- To give response to the comment about your published report is a crucial act because it is the source to encourage social media traffic, coverage and sharing.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read and submit an article as soon as possible and will inform you within a day or two if we decide on publishing it.
How soon will your article be posted?
We should try to publish your article as fast as within a week of approval. Generally it depends upon the amount of articles, we already have waiting to be published.
Have a question?
Email me at [email protected]